136: Hiatus, over!

I took a couple of years off, here, during which the boys have grown a bit, I added another five acres and two trout ponds, lost 30 pounds and got back into cycling shape, built a mountain bike trail, and started Tenkara fly fishing. I'll try to bring the blog up to speed, perhaps not in any exact chronological order but by topic. Here I am last week, on the closed Blue Ridge Parkway just below Richland Balsam at 6000 feet, after climbing from the log cabin in Coldholler up and over a big ridge on my own faint trail, descending the new WCU Trail, and ascending 4000 feet on an old gated logging track in the snow. More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I use this blog to chronicle certain aspects of my life near the Smokies. I'm building a cabin. I kayak. Sometimes I bike.